Wednesday 25 March 2009

Nice juicy young cock pheasant.

Someone said there's no such thing as a free lunch but I'm not sure. We spotted this beautiful roadkill as we were driving down a rural Essex lane this morning. Obviously he just chose the wrong time to cross the road and was still warm.
Anyway his life was not in vain - Vanessa's plucked and gutted him and we'll enjoy our free lunch with a chocolate gravy.



ERROR
On another matter.
The email I gave for Graham Cole, supplier of Kamba for seating has changed. It is now :-

giec199-kamba@yahoo.co.uk

Also as Graham says . . .
"I do claim to sell kamba on fair trade terms but the single word Fairtrade is like a trade mark and should only be used by people who have bought into the organisation. I can't do that as it's too expensive!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!
I trust you enjoyed it...but choclate gravy! Really?
I watched Keith Floyd make a choclate sauce for Lobsterand assumed he'd had one too many glasses of the grape juice.

Anonymous said...

missed an "o"! Oh!

Robin Fawcett said...

Really . . . but not like thick sauce made from a Galaxy Andy !
Did you see any "Willie's Wonky Chocolate Factory" on tv ?
You buy lumps of pure cacao and use it like a spice.