Wednesday 7 April 2010

Problems posting comments?

I wonder if anyone else has encountered problems in trying to post comments?  Andy Coates emailed me to ask me if I was censoring his comments as he'd tried a couple of times without success.  He eventually managed it by changing his ID...

This is Tim, a graphic designer from Walthamstow, who booked a course here yesterday after having seen the Mastercrafts programme.

I nearly always start off with an Ash dibber as it's fairly easy,  contains all the elements required in spindle turning and they have something useful to take home.  He also had a go at turning a ball in holly and seemed quite adept with the skew chisel.   Anyway he enjoyed it, got bitten by the bug and signed up for another day next month to perhaps try some bowl turning.

No comments: